No More Starving Drink This Natural TEA Daily to Lose 10kg of Fat in a Month

One of the ways I love keeping myself warm is by a nice hot cup of tea. And I am pleased that these days there are so many teas that are in the market, many of which have so many health benefits. I have been really into green tea.  I have noticed that some brands have tea that really does not have the essence of the ingredients they use. That is why I prefer brewing my own tea at home. #LuhyasWillBeLuhyas
One of the things I learned from my mom is that the longer and the slower tea brews, the deeper and more distinct the flavor will be. That is the same technique I applied to my honey, lemon and cinnamon tea. Pole pole ndio mwendo! This tea had all the ingredients layered up so well and is the perfect drink to warm you up.


Honey lemon and cinnamon tea ingredients

3 lemons
1 tablespoon of freshly ground cinnamon / 1 large cinnamon stick
3 tablespoons of Honey
½ a lemon to garnish
Method
Half two of the lemons and squeeze their juice. For the remaining lemon, half it then set aside one half for the garnish.
For the remaining half, cut it into tiny pieces which shall be used to during the brewing of the tea.
If you have cinnamon sticks, you can use them too. Just throw in a couple according to your liking.  You can also put the rest in a food processor and store the resultant cinnamon powder in a can for future use. That what mom did when she had plenty of cinnamon sticks.

Also, ensure that you use organic honey to get the real taste of this tea. Real honey does not turn to stone when kept for some time. It should retain its viscosity. I use honey, my mom, brings home from Chavakali. But I am pretty sure you can get good honey form supermarkets too.

Add some water into a sufuria, about 800ml. Then pour in the lemon juice and the honey. To this add the lemon pieces and the cinnamon.

Let it simmer on medium-low heat for about 25-30 minutes. Sieve the tea then serve hot.

No better way wind down any chilly evening than with some perfect tea made of some sweet honey, zesty lemon, and warm cinnamon. It is delicious and very nutritious too. This is not just mixing water with lemon and the rest, this is a brewed tea. The acidity of the lemon is broken down and what is left behind is a less aggressive, zesty tang. The honey is enhanced and its sweetness becomes almost like silky music on your tongue. The aroma of the cinnamon marries with that of honey and explodes into a scent so sweet and its taste heightened. You taste everything in layers and the flavors are very well developed. Now that’s tea!

The aroma that fills the house when this slowly brews is so soothing, comforting and very inviting.

Honey lemon and cinnamon tea is the perfect drink to warm you up during cold weather. Besides warm milk, I enjoy having this tea before bed these days, as I told you here. It is not only warming but also loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.
Keep Warm.





Post a Comment

0 Comments

>