Drink This Mixture Daily Twice a Day to Lose 20-Pounds of Fat Quickly



Lately I've been trying to cut back on coffee and caffeinated drinks throughout the day. On a normal working day, I tend to have one coffee in the morning when I get to the office and a second one a little later on in the day, around lunch time/early afternoon. I use this travel press at the office, which works great and makes really fantastic coffee. But as much as I love a good cup of coffee, I have been having some sleep issues lately which I suspect are related to drinking coffee a little too late in the day. 
Turmeric tea | Beloved Kitchen
Turmeric tea | Beloved Kitchen

Turmeric tea | Beloved Kitchen
The environmental team at my office is a big fan of herbal and green tea. We keep a box on our desk stocked with an impressive selection - from matcha and turmeric green teas to echinacea and Himalayan spiced teas, we've really got it covered. Every once in a while, one of us brings in a new kind of tea to add to the collection - it's such a great way to discover new varieties and blends. It's also a great way to avoid the temptation to drink too much caffeine throughout the day - with such a good mix of herbal teas, there's really no excuse!
Turmeric tea | Beloved Kitchen
Lately, a couple of my colleagues have been raving about a great caffeine-free turmeric tea they've been making at home. I don't know why it took me so long to finally try it, but I was blown away with this tea. The process is really simple - pour freshly boiled water over a couple slices of lemon, a few thin slices of ginger, a bit of lemon juice, a pinch of ground turmeric and some good quality honey. The resulting brew is uplifting, sweet, and bright - an all around feel-good tea, perfect for the colder nights ahead.




Turmeric tea | Beloved Kitchen
Turmeric tea | Beloved Kitchen
So here it is, the recipe for this amazingly uplifting turmeric tea with ginger, lemon and honey - I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks for the recipe inspiration Hannah & Leila - I'm off to make a cup right now!
-xo KA

Turmeric tea {with ginger, lemon & honey}

Ingredients:
  • 1 scant tbsp lemon juice
  • 1-2 slices lemon (very thinly sliced)
  • 2-3 slices ginger (very thinly sliced using a mandoline)
  • 1 pinch turmeric powder
  • 1 tsp honey
  • Freshly boiled water, to cover
Method:
Place the lemon juice, lemon slices, ginger slices, turmeric powder and honey in a mug. Cover with freshly boiled water and gently stir. Enjoy straight away.
Serves 1.




Post a Comment

0 Comments

>